Christopher Reeve said it best. There is nothing more gratifying than making an impact and contributing to a cause.
Happiness is about satisfaction, and satisfaction comes from giving.
– Christopher Reeve
Donating in honor or celebration of someone is a wonderful way to create a legacy for a loved one. Whether you're recognizing a friend, family member, colleague, or someone who has passed away, your tax-deductible contribution will fuel the Reeve Foundation mission and speed the delivery of life-changing treatments for spinal cord injury.
Opportunities for tribute giving
There are many reasons to give a tribute gift in honor of someone:
- Birthday or anniversary: Celebrate a friend or family member or invite others to give in honor of your birthday or anniversary.
- Special occasion: In lieu of engagement presents, encourage guests to contribute to the Reeve Foundation or make a donation as part of your wedding favors.
- In memory: There is no better way to recognize someone who has passed away than creating a lasting legacy with your gift.
- Holidays: Whether it is #GivingTuesday, Christmas, Hanukkah, or another holiday, give a donation on someone’s behalf that has a bigger impact than what you find in a store or under a tree.
- Just because: Thank a special person or brighten a friend’s day with a donation to the Reeve Foundation.
Honor, celebrate, recognize, and change lives with your tribute gift today.