Benefits of joining Team Reeve
Why Join Team Reeve?
With Team Reeve®, you have the chance to make a difference for individuals living with paralysis, while doing something you love. Our Team Reeve community spans from NYC to Los Angeles and is full of individuals just like you who are ready to make an impact.
By joining Team Reeve, you get access to:
- Complimentary Team Reeve merchandise and swag
- Private Facebook group for Reeve Foundation staff and team members to share fundraising tips and tricks
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Reeve Foundation staff, along with a personalized fundraising page
- Guaranteed entry into select marathons (application required), customized training plans from our certified team coach, as well as pre and post team rally events
- Overall support leading up to your event or race, along with in-person support along marathon course
- And much more!
Starting a Team
Have a group of friends or family that would like to fundraise together? You can create your own team with one of our marathons or with your own event.
Fundraising as a team allows you to pool together donations from friends you have in common to reach a collective goal together.
Interested in a corporate team?
Local 5ks, Tough Mudders and even marathons are great opportunities for employees to participate in a wellness activity, build camaraderie and teamwork, and fundraise to have an immediate impact on the six million Americans living with paralysis.
Employee engagement programs or events do not have to be athletic endeavors. We have hosted a number of fundraising events and educational initiatives that do not require staff to lace up and hit the pavement. We are happy to work with your leadership to find the best Team Reeve event for your staff to rally around.